The Allied Telesis AT-WNP300N provides desktop PC users with access to high-speed wireless networks for flexibility and freedom. You are free to move your PCs within the wireless coverage anywhere your want. Using the latest draft IEEE 802.11n technology, the wireless connection speed can get up to 300Mbps, more than five times the throughput of the earlier traditional IEEE 802.11g standard.
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant
- Dynamic data rate scaling
- WiFi multimedia and application based QoS on Windows
- PCI 2.2 standards compliant host interface
- Two 2dBi gain antenna for better coverage and performance
- Theoretical 300Mbps wireless throughput
- Supports Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Win 7
Device Name: Wireless 11n PCI card
Allied Telesis AT-WNP300N 802.11n Wireless PCI Adapter Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7 Driver, Utility
Allied Telesis AT-WNP300N is based on the Ralink RT2860 series chipset, so if you need to update the driver for AT-WNP300N, search “Ralink RT2860 generic windows driver” in this website.