The AZiO AWD154A 54Mbps Wireless PCI Card cuts the wires to your desktop and provide 54Mbps speed to handle bandwidth-intensive applications. It complies with the IEEE 802.11g standard, making it backward compatible with 802.11b networks for assured compatibility. Advanced 128-bit WEP encryption is supported to provide secure access for your data. Cut the wires and move your desktop where you need it with AZiO's 802.11g wireless PCI Card.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g.
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP standard for security, Supports WPA-PSK.
- Simple user setup and diagnostics utilities.
Device Name: Realtek RTL8185 54M Wireless LAN Network Adapter
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8185
AZiO AWD154A Wireless PCI Card Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7, Linux, Mac OS Drivers,
- Download ( For Windows 98SE/ME, Windows 2000)
- Download ( For Windows XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, Win7 32/64 )
- AZiO AWD154A Driver for Unix/Linux, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4
Download AZiO AWD154A Wireless PCI Adapter Quick Install Guide (PDF)
[ From AZiO ]