Connect your laptop or desktop computer to your wireless network.
Easy Setup: Connect your computer to your modem or router without cables. Just plug the adapter into your computer's USB port and insert the setup CD, and you’re ready to connect to the Internet from anywhere in your home.
Speed: Get wireless speeds ideal for surfing, emailing and instant messaging—up to 150Mbps.*
Push-Button Security: WEP and WPA/WPA2 security protocols and Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) let you configure and enable security features with the push of a button.
Backward-Compatible: Backward-compatible with 802.11a/g devices at 54 Mbps and 802.11b products at 11 Mbps, the N150 Wireless USB Adapter can connect to older wireless networks and hotspots as well as newer 802.11n networks and wireless-N devices that offer increased range and speed.
*The standard transmission rates—150Mbps, 54Mbps, and 11Mbps—are the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower and may depend on the mix of wireless products used.
- Browser Based Management: Internet Explorer 7 and above, Firefox , or Safari
- Humidity: Operating: 10 ~ 85% non-condensing Storing: 5 ~ 95% non-condensing
- ISP Protocols Supported: Dynamic, Static, PPOE, Telstra BigPond
- LEDs: 1x network status LED, 1x WPS LED
- Max. No of WLAN Connections: 16
- WPS Push Button Security: Yes