This will install windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista drivers for your Buffalo Technology wireless adapter.
1. Known issue
When you uninstall the WLI-CB-G54/A driver, do not forget restart Windows. Otherwise, driver re-installation must be failed.
* Refer to 5. How to uninstall the driver.
Notice for using WLI-PCM-L11/G/GP/WLI-USB-L11/G under Windows XP When the WLI-PCM-L11, WLI-PCM-L11G, WLI-PCM-L11GP, WLI-USB-L11 or WLI-USB-L11G is used under WindowsXP, disabling adapter from network adapter properties might not work properly. In this case, please disable the adapter from device manager.
For WLI-USB-KS11G user
Update USB adapter's firmware, when you use the driver that is contained in this CD. Execute winupdate.exe in \USBKB11\Firmware\USBKS11G folder.
2. Update release note of driver installer Ver 9.00, Support Windows Vista.
3. This driver package support Buffalo WLAN Adapter listed below:
- WLI-CB-B11, WLI-CB-G54/A/S, WLI-PCI-G54, WLI2-PCI-G54/S, WLI-CB-AMG54E, WLI-CB-G54HP,
- WLI-CF-S11G, WLI2-CF-S11, WLI-PCM-L11, WLI-PCM-L11GP,
- WLI-USB-L11G, WLI-USB-KS11G, WLI-USB-KB11, WLI-USB-B11,
- WLI-USB-G54, WLI2-USB2-G54, WLI-U2-KG54, WLI-U2-KG54-AI,
- WLI-PCI-OP, WLI-CB-G54L, WLI2-CB-G54L, WLI-CB-G108, WLI-CB-AMG54,
- WLI-U2-KAMG54, WLI-U2-AG108HP, WLI-CB-G240,
- WLI-CB-G300N, WLI-PCI-G300N, WLI-CB-AG108HP, WLI-U2-KG125S, WLI-U2-G300N, WLI-CB-AG300N,
- WLI-U2-G54HG, WLI-U2-KG54L