idea: Seamless connectivity- no wires, no worries.
Why deal with plugging and unplugging your USB peripherals each time you want to use them? Simply connect all of your USB devices and external monitor into the Kensington Wireless USB Docking Station and gain quick access to them from your Wireless USB enabled notebook. No need to waste time getting yourself connected-print, access a hard drive and use your external monitor in seconds.
Model number: K33920US
Click here to download the Windows software driver.
- Access an external monitor wirelessly, for greater productivity
- Print, use your keyboard and mouse, access your external hard drive and more, wirelessly
- Five USB ports let you connect your most used peripherals
- Wireless connection gives you the freedom to work in comfort anywhere you want within the 15 foot range of the docking station
- Audio out port for external speakers
- Requires Certified Wireless USB adapter (sold separately), or Certified Wireless USB-enabled notebook computers
- 1 DVI port (DVI to VGA adapter included)
- 5 USB 2.0 ports
- Stereo out port
- Works with widescreen monitors up to 1680x1050 and standard size monitors up to 1600x1200
- Compatible with Certified Wireless USB enabled adapters and computers running Windows® XP or Vista®; 32 bit versions only