The Wireless Network Adapter is a powerful 32-bit USB 2.0 Adapter that installs quickly and easily into PCs. The Adapter can be used in Ad-Hoc mode to connect directly with other cards for peer-to-peer file sharing or in Infrastructure mode to connect with a wireless access point or router for access to the Internet in your office or home network.
The Wireless USB Adapter connects with 802.11n networks at up to an incredible 150Mbps! And for added versatility, it can also interoperate with all the up to 54Mbps 802.11g or 11Mbps 802.11b products found in homes, businesses, and public wireless hotspots around the country. And in every mode, your wireless communications are protected, so your data stays secure.
• Complies with IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g and 802.11b standard for 2.4GHz Wireless LAN
• Compliant with USB2.0 Standard
• Capable of up to 128-Bit WEP, TKIP and AES
• Support 1 TX, 1 RX wireless data transmit and receive
• Support Wireless data rate up to 150Mbps for both transmit and receiving in 11n
• Support WPS
• Easy to install and configure
• Supports the most popular operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/XP64/Windows Vista
Repotec RP-WU5111A Wireless-N USB Adapter Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7 Driver & Utility: