The USB 2.0 Bluetooth Adapter allows you to make wireless short-range connections between your computer and Bluetooth-enabled devices. This Bluetooth v2.0 utilizes Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) to allow for data rates up to 3Mbps. The Bluetooth adapter can easily connect to your Bluetooth-enabled devices from up to 100 meters away.
- Compliant with Bluetooth v2.0 Specification with EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) support
- Backward compatible with Bluetooth v1.1 and v1.2 devices
- Support Full-Speed Bluetooth operation with Full Piconet support
- Support AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping) and Fast Connection
- Up to 3Mbps Access Data Rate and Low Power Consumption
- Enable computers to connect Bluetooth enabled devices such as printers, headset, audio/video, basic Image, PDAs, and mobile phones
- Compliant with Class I Bluetooth Operations
- Communicates wirelessly up to 100 meters (328 ft.) (depends on the environment)
|TBW-104UB (Version V2.1R)|
File Name: TBW-104UB_v2.1R_IVT_3.zip
1. Download and unzip the file.
2. Uninstall all previously installed Bluetooth Utility Software and Bluetooth Adapter.
3. Restart the computer.
4. Run the Setup.exe (Application) and follow the instructions on the screen.
5. After Installation, reboot the computer.
6. After the computer booted back up completely, install the TBW-104UB to the Computer's available USB port.
|Quick Installation Guide|
TBW-104UB Quick Installation Guide
TBW-104UB User's Guide