The 3Com® Wireless 11n USB Adapter provides complete access to 2.4 GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n wireless networks, delivering the flexibility to place your PC in a convenient location and continue to access the the most common wireless networks.
- Convenient USB adaptor provides installation flexibility
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n CERTIFIED®, Compatible with existing 802.11a, 02.11b and 802.11g networks
- IEEE 802.1X network access control and EAP authentication support the latest, most effective authentication techniques to thwart intruders and simplify network management
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) and 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) adds managed QoS, based on the IEEE 802.11e standard; critical for the new generation of delay-sensitive data, voice, and video applications
Device Name: 3Com Dual Band 802.11n USB Adapter
Device ID: USB\VID_0CF3&PID_1010
3Com 3CRUSBN275 is based on the Atheros USB 802.11n wireless chipset. It’s almost same to H3C WN612 802.11n Wireless USB Adapter.
3Com 3CRUSBN275 Wireless 11n USB Adapter Windows 2000/XP Driver: Download
3Com 3CRUSBN275 Wireless 11n USB Adapter Windows 7 Driver: Download Here