This product is the 802.11n (Draft 2.0) wireless LAN adapter for PCI-E X1 interface. It can work with wireless mini-card on your desktop PC as a wireless Ethernet Network Card. You can surf on Local Area Network through wireless connection by that device.
Main chip : Ralink RT2820 + RT2890Features:
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11n (Draft 2.0) and 802.11g
- 2.4GHz spread spectrum technology, Data rate up to 300Mbps
- PCI-E X1 interface with low profile designed
- External antenna connector x 3, Support antenna diversity
- Support 64/128-bit WEP Data Encryption function for high level of security
- Support TKIP and AES advanced WLAN Security.
- Supports peer to peer communication among any wireless users, no Access Point required.
- Supports 2 modes easy switch (Access Port mode / Station mode)
Download Billionton GPXWLNRLP 802.11n Wireless LAN PCI-E Adapter Windows Driver, Utility:
Update Date: 03/03/2010. Version: 2K/XP:18.104.22.168; Vista:22.214.171.124; Win7:126.96.36.199
Support O/S: Windows 2000, XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, Win 7 32/64bit;