Compex WLM54A-26dBm miniPCI network adapter offers high output power of 400 mW, allowing an extended range of wireless coverage. Combined with excellent receiver sensitivity, WLM54A-26dBm is the miniPCI choice for long distance links, or those where signal levels are reduced due to minor obstructions such as trees or buildings.
- 5GHz IEEE 802.11a standard, High Output Power of Up to 26dBm
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- Supports Atheros Proprietary “Super Mode” allowing for 108Mbps Data Speeds
- Wireless Encryption and Authentication Supported
- Extended Distances and High Speeds Due to Better Output Signal Power
- High Performance with Low Power Consumption
- Multi-Country Roaming Support (IEEE802.11d)
Compex iWAVEPORT WLM54A-26dBm Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7 Drivers,
Download Here ( Atheros Original Driver, Ver.184.108.40.2068 )
Support Windows 2000, XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit.