Buffalo Tech's WLI-USB2-G54 AirStation 54Mbps Wireless USB Adapter is available 802.11g adapter that supports connection via USB 2.0. The WLI-USB2-G54 is based on Broadcom's BCM94333U reference design which is built around the BCM4333 802.11 Bridge Processor.
- Wireless data transfer at up to 54 Mbps (compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g)
- Comprehensive security features: WPA-EAP(TKIP/AES) , WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), 802.1X/EAP(WEP) , WEP(128/64bit)
- Easy to install and configure, USB 2.0
- An excellent communication quality is secured by adopting the built-in diversity antenna.
- Extra manual with practical tips and configuration settings
- It corresponds to the Peer to Peer communication (communication between wireless LAN personal computers) that doesn't use the access point.
Device Name: BUFFALO WLI-USB2-G54 Wireless LAN Adapter
Hardware ID: USB\VID_0411&PID_004B
Buffalo WLI-USB2-G54 54Mbps Wireless USB Adapter Windows 2000/XP Driver: