This package provides the Wireless LAN driver, Utility Software, and Firmware for Cisco Wireless LAN Mini PCI card for Microsoft Windows 98/98(SE)/Me/2000/XP. The Wireless LAN driver enables or updates the Wireless LAN function of the following ThinkPad computers with the following adapters: - Cisco Wireless LAN Mini PCI Card
The Cisco 350 Series Mini-PCI (MPI350) Client Adapter is an embedded 802.11b client radio for laptops and other devices.
This release supports the following systems:
- ThinkPad R32 (*2) - ThinkPad R40 (*2)
- ThinkPad T30 (*1), T40 (*2), T40p (*3), T41 (*2), T41p (*3), T42(*2), T42p(*3)
- ThinkPad X30 (*2), X31 (*2)
- (*1) Only the following T30 models support the Windows Me: 2366/2367-x1x, x2x, x3x, x4x, x5x, A6x and A7x except for M1x, M2x, M3x, M4x and M5x.
- (*2) Windows Me is not supported.
- (*3) Supports Windows 2000/XP only.
- To keep software compatibility, if you use IBM Access Connections, please update it to the version 3.30 or later.
Device Hardware IDs Supported:
Device Name: "Cisco Systems PCI Wireless LAN Adapter"
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_14B9&DEV_A504&SUBSYS_500014B9
Device Name: "Cisco Systems AIR-CB20A 802.11a Wireless LAN Adapter"
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_14B9&DEV_A505&SUBSYS_640014B9
|File link||File size||File description|
|1kwc42ww.exe||15,439,712||Wireless LAN Software for Cisco Wireless LAN Mini PCI card|
|1kwc42ww.txt||12,563||README for Wireless LAN Software for Cisco Wireless LAN Mini PCI card|
One thought on “Cisco Systems Wireless LAN Mini-PCI Card Windows 98/ME/2000/XP Driver, Utility”
I have downloaded this file from Lenovo and your site the is not working the part that not working is the part that ask if you want windows to configure your wireless “USE WINDOWS TO CONFIGURE MY WIRELESS NETWORK” when I click on the check mark it go’s way when I go back to it the check mark is there I cant get it to save the change? Sir I hope you can help my granddaughter are driving me crazy they want to go on the patio. I use a ThinkPad t42, 7378, c88, WIN XP SP3.
Thank for any help you have
Comments are closed.