EW-7612PIn is a wireless PCI Express adapter that provides a simple and easy way to add or upgrade wireless connectivity to your desktop. This wireless PCI Express adapter supports higher data rates up to 300Mpbs when connected to a wireless 802.11n device.
- Complies with wireless 802.11b/g/n standards with data rates up to 300Mbps
- Increases wireless coverage 4 times farther
- Built in 3dBi high-gain detachable antennas
- Includes multi-language EZmax setup wizard
- Supports 64-/128-bit WEP, WPA , WPA2 encryptions and WPS-compatibilities.
Device Name: Edimax EW-7612PIn Wireless PCI-Express Adapter
Harware ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8172&SUBSYS_76121432
Edimax EW-7612PIn Wireless PCI-Express Adapter Windows/MacOS/Linux Drivers,Software:
For Win2000, WinXP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, [From Realtek generic driver]
Download 1, Download (Version: 1093.5.0223.2011, update time: 2011/3/9, File Size: 27729k)
For Windows 7 32/64bit: Download [v1.0 from Edimax official]
You can also use the latest Realtek RTL8192SE driver for Win7: Download Here [update time: 2011/3/22]
For Linux driver: Download [from Edimax official]
One thought on “Edimax EW-7612PIn 300Mbps Wireless PCI-Express Adapter Windows/Linux Drivers, Software”
thanks it works on back track 5!
Comments are closed.