NETGEAR’s 54 Mbps Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter enables 54 Mbps wireless Internet access to either your desktop or notebook PC – 5x the speed of 802.11b products. New antenna technology delivers greater range so you can move extended distances without losing your connection. Setup is now made quick and easy with a new Smart Wizard install assistant. High-level WEP encryption shields your network from wireless eavesdroppers without sacrificing performance.
Device Name: NETGEAR WG111 802.11g Wireless USB2.0 Adapter
Device ID: USB\VID_0846&PID_4220, USB\VID_0846&PID_4240
WG111v1 Software Version 2.1, Published Oct. 5, 2004
Driver version: 184.108.40.206, Firmware version: 220.127.116.11, Utility version: 18.104.22.168
Netgear WG111v1 54Mbps Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP Driver, Utility:
Improvements and Fixes
1. Driver passed Microsoft WHQL certification.
2. Fixed the long waiting on the Windows XP Service Pack 2.
3. Fixed the utility handle increase that cause the memory add up and freeze the system.
4. Improve the utility by sending a probe request to update the information every one minutes instead of five seconds.
1. Under Windows ME, the utility will be slow due to DHCP request handling.
Download WG111v1 Product datasheet