RTL8192SU: Single-Chip IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2T2R WLAN Controller with USB 2.0 Interface
The Realtek RTL8192SU-GR is a highly integrated single-chip MIMO (Multiple In, Multiple Out) Wireless LAN (WLAN) USB 2.0 network interface controller complying with the IEEE 802.11n specification.
- CMOS MAC, Baseband PHY and RF in a single chip for IEEE 802.11b/g/n compatible WLAN
- 2x2 MIMO technology for extended reception robustness and exceptional throughput
- 144.4Mbps receive PHY rate and 144.4Mbps transmit PHY rate using 20MHz bandwidth
- 300Mbps receive PHY rate and 300Mbps transmit PHY rate using 40MHz bandwidth
- Compatible with 802.11n specification.
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g devices while operating at 802.11n data rates
- Complies with USB 2.0
Realtek RTL8192SU 802.11b/g/n WLAN Adapter Mac OS X Driver Install Package (UI ver.1.9.7),
- Download (For MAC OS X 10.7, Ver.1082, 2011/12/13, 1747k )
- Download (For MAC OS X 10.5, Ver.1081, 2011/11/14, 2395k )
- Download (For MAC OS X 10.6, Ver.1081, 2011/11/14, 2179k )
- Download (For MAC OS X 10.4, Ver.1081, 2011/11/14, 2409k )
[ From Realtek ]
2 thoughts on “Realtek RTL8192SU 802.11b/g/n WLAN Adapter Mac OS 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7 Drivers, Ver.1082”
I benefit from reading through your web site. Many thanks!
Comments are closed.