The IEEE 802.11g Wireless USB adapter provides users to launch IEEE 802.11g wireless network at 54 Mbps in the 2.4GHz frequency, which is also compatible with IEEE 802.11b wireless devices at 11Mbps. This adapter includes a convenient Utility for scanning available networks and saving preferred networks that users usually connected with. Security encryption can also be configured by this utility.
• Complies with Universal Serial Bus Rev. 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 specifications
• High Speed transfer data rate up to 54 Mbps
• Dynamic data rate scaling at 1, 2, 5.5 and 11Mbps for 802.11b and 6,9,12,18,24,36,48 and 54Mbps for 802.11g
• Support software AP mode
• Support wireless data encryption with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA (TKIP with IEEE 802.1x) WPA2, and AES functions
• QoS, WMM, PSP X-link for most video game players
Repotec RP-WU1720L Wireless-G USB Adapter Windows, Linux, Mac OS Drivers & Utility Package:
Download ( RP_WU1720L_WU1721L_driver.rar, 39.98 MB, 2011/5/31)
Support Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Win7, Mac OS 10.3/10.4, Linux 2.6.
[ From Repotec ]