The 300Mbps Wireless Easy-N-UpgraderTM upgrades your old, perfectly functioning router, to high speed wireless n. Enjoy up to 12 times the speed and 4 times the coverage of a wireless g network
- A smaller and faster access point solution suitable for upgrading to wireless N
- Affordable wireless N device for easily migrating from wireless G and B networks
- Compatible with the 2.4GHz frequency work off of a single-band design
- Supports Wireless Distribution System (WDS) to extend wireless network
- Improves the data transfer speed by working with existing wireless G and B Networks
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n (draft) standard, IEEE 802.11g, & 802.11b standards
- Universal wireless connectivity for seamless roaming between any 802.11-base network
- Up to 300Mbps data rate using 802.11n (draft) connection
- Support for 802.11e enhancements for wireless applications
- Wireless security support for WEP, WPA & WPA2
- Low Interference and high susceptibility guarantee reliable performance
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) feature
Date: Sep 2009
1.Performance improved with heavy wireless traffic.
|GPL Source Code|| The following downloads are not necessary for most users. Some TRENDnet products include software code written by third party developers. These codes are subject to the GNU General Public License ("GPL") or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL").|
Click on the link under Download Files for the desired TRENDnet product to access to the GPL Code or LGPL Code. These codes are distributed WITHOUT WARRANTY and are subject to the copyrights of the developers. TRENDnet does not provide technical support for these codes. Please go to http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt or http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.txt for specific terms of each license.
For a list of all available GPL Souce Codes, click here.
|Install Wizard||File Name:Wizard_TEW-637AP_V2.0.zip||5/26/2010||1.02Mb|
|Quick Installation Guide|
TEW-637AP Quick Installation Guide
TEW-637AP User's Guide