AirLink101 AWLC4030 Super G Wireless Cardbus Adapter:
- IEEE 802.11g/b and Super G™ supporting up to 11/54/108Mbps data rates
- Supports use of WPA and 802.1x for extra security
- Up to 10x faster than 802.11b with new Super G technology
- Data Rate: Atheros Super G: up to 108 Mbps; 802.11g: up to 54Mbps; 802.11b: up to 11Mbps
- Chipset: Atheros AR5212 802.11b/g chipset
- Antenna Type: Integrated antennas with dual diversity function
- Functions: Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure modes Power save mode
Device Name: Airlink101 SuperG Wireless Cardbus Adapter
Download AirLink101 AWLC4030 Driver for XP SP3
Description: Please make sure uninstall the previous version software for this card before installing the new driver. When you see Found new hardware wizard, select "Install from a list or specific location", then select "Don't search, I will choose to install". Click "Have disk" button to browse netN5SG.inf file in the driver folder of . Select "Continue anyway" when you see the warning window of XP. The N5SG.sys file will be installed to your XP SP3 from the driver folder. Uploaded: 06/12/08
AirLink101 AWLC4030 Wireless Cardbus Adapter Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP Driver:
Download (v126.96.36.1993, Released 03/24/2005)
Download AWLC4030 Utility for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP, Uploaded: 8/12/08
One thought on “AirLink101 AWLC4030 Super G Wireless Cardbus Adapter Win98SE/ME/2000/XP Driver, Utility”
I like the helpful information you supply for your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and test again here regularly.
I am somewhat certain I will be told many new stuff right right here!
Good luck for the next!
Comments are closed.