The WL-GI-700-HOT is a fully featured combined Wireless USB 2.0 compliant adapter, perfect for Laptops and Desktops alike who want to connect to there existing 11Mbps or 54Mbps Wireless Routers or Access Points. But that’s not all. A first for the industry is that it includes a powerful wireless network (WLAN) radio finder – great for network engineers and end users alike who need to locate and correctly connect to a Wireless Hotspot.
- Tri-Band WiFi certified 802.11a (5Ghz), 802.11b (2.4Gz), 802.11g (2.4Ghz)
- Fully compatible with all WiFi certified Access Points, Wireless Routers etc
- Supports Wireless encryption: WEP, WPA, WPA-SK and WPA2
- Fully Plug ‘n Play with USB 2.0 (hi-speed) compliance
- Built-in WLAN Hotspot finder with hi-res LCD Display
- Scans for up to 300 independent Wireless LAN devices
- Hotspot information: SSID, Channel, Encryption (if any), signal strength
- Detected 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11a WLANs
- Built-in rechargeable battery via USB port connection
- It’s based on the ZyDAS ZDA211U wireless chipset.
Device Name: Wireless 802.11 USB Network Adapter
Device ID: USB\VID_157E&PID_3204
Dynamode WL-GI-700-HOT 11a/b/g USB Adapter Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP Driver, Utility: