This describes the distinctive features of the WG311v2 adapter. The WG311v2 is labeled "WG311 v2".
Cautions for Use
- We recommend Installing the software before plugging in the adapter.
- WG311v2 requires 3.3V supply voltage, 5V only motherboards may cause the adapter not workable and abnormal phenomenon may occur.
- A slave PCI slot can't control the PCI bus, and is incompatible with the WG311v2 that requires PCI Bus Mastering.
Device Name: NETGEAR WG311v2 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter
Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_9066&SUBSYS_4C001385
Download Netgear WG311v2 Wireless PCI Adapter Windows 98/ME/2000/XP Driver, Utility:
WG311v2 Software Version 220.127.116.11, New Features and Bug Fixes since 18.104.22.168
- Fixed Windows SP 2 compatibility issue.
- Built-in WPA-PSK support was added to the utility, so no third-party supplicants now needed.
- WHQL certified.
- Fixed the issue that utility starts or exits slowly in beta version 1.2.