Type: Software Support for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology for Microsoft Windows Vista
Version: 6.2 REV: E (14 Aug 2009)
Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32-bit/64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32-bit/64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32-bit/64bit), Microsoft Windows Vista Starter 32 Edition
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 32 Edition, Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 64 Edition
DESCRIPTION: This package contains the software required to support the HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
The HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology provides wireless connectivity to other devices from the integrated module of the supported notebooks/laptops. It also provides additional Bluetooth Profiles.
VID_03F0&PID_171D="HP Integrated module with Bluetooth 2.0 wireless technology"
VID_03F0&PID_2A1D="HP Integrated module with Bluetooth 2.1 wireless technology"
VID_03F0&PID_231D="HP Integrated module with Bluetooth 2.1 wireless technology"
Supported HP Notebook Model(s):
HP ProBook 4415s Notebook PC
HP ProBook 4416s Notebook PC
HP ProBook 4515s Notebook PC
HP ProBook 5310m Notebook PC
HP ProBook 6445b Notebook PC
HP ProBook 6545b Notebook PC
ENHANCEMENTS: - Provides support for a new HP Integrated Bluetooth Module.
SoftPaq NUMBER:sp44661; SUPERSEDES:sp43929, sp43314
- Bluetooth Module must be enabled and powered on.
- Microsoft Windows Vista Bluetooth Bus Enumerator and Bluetooth Stack must be installed.
- HP Wireless Assistant is required for device control via software.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.