You can connect the E156G with the USB interface of a computer. In the service area of the HSDPA/ UMTS/ EDGE/ GPRS/ GSM network, you can surf the Internet and send/receive messages/emails cordlessly. The E156G is fast, reliable, and easy to operate. Thus, mobile users can experience many new features and services with the E156G. These features and services will enable a large number of users to use the E156G and the average revenue per user (ARPU) of operators will increase substantially.
- HSDPA/UMTS 2100 MHz, GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- HSDPA Equalizer and receive diversity
- HSDPA data service of up to 3.6 Mbps
- UMTS PS domain data service of up to 384 kbps
- EDGE packet data service of up to 236.8 kbps
- GPRS packet data service of up to 85.6 kbps
- CS domain data service based on UMTS and GSM
- SMS based on CS/PS domain of GSM and WCDMA
- USB Extension Cable, easy to connect
- External antenna
- Micro Secure Digital Memory (Micro SD) Card
- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ MAC operating system
HUAWEI E156G HSDPA USB Stick Windows/Mac OS Driver, Software, User Guide:
Windows/Macintosh Drivers Version 11.302.09.04.134_MAC11.303.06.05.134 (ZIP, 13.8MB)
- Frequently Asked Questions (for Mac users) (PDF, 1.85MB)
- HUAWEI E156G User Guide (PDF, 1,086KB)
- Firmware Version 11.609.10.00.00.B418 (ZIP, 15MB)
7 thoughts on “HUAWEI E156G HSDPA 3G USB Modem Windows/Mac OS Driver, Software, User Guide”
I purchased a HSDPA USB Wireless Modem with a no name brand and i want to install it on my MacBook but the software only shows up for Windows is there any way I could get software for Mac???
I’m using E156G with bsnlnet India!
When i try to connect i get network connection prompt : you can’t connect before register an available network.
I am not getting that i am having problem with the device
or with the network???
CAN SOMEONE HELP !!!
i think i can help you..
please call me on +918081375071.
i need code to unlock my modem which is E156,3G
Re your download Link off your web page
•Firmware Version 11.609.10.00.00.B418 (ZIP, 15MB)
I have tried to download this firmware now three thimes and every time it stops at 12Meg or 82% instead of the full 15 Meg size it is supose to be. I am Looking for the B418 Firmware for the E156G USB Modem Thanks
Hi Mr.Santosh Singh
I am facing same problem with same hardware and sim. That to after hassle free use of six months.
1. I have checked with another bsnl sim with gprs activated in E156G.Then everything.
2. I have checked my original sim in any gprs enebled phone and then it is working fine.
Now my vendor is telling me to replace the sim with new sim in bsnl exchange. No and balance will be intact. 20 rs required for this.I am yet to do this. if you solved it any other way please post it here.It will be a great help.
Comments are closed.