The USB Wireless Adapter provides users a way to connect a PC or Notebook to a Wireless Network It provides an auto-sensing capability which allows high packet transfer up to speeds of 54 Mbps it is compatible with all 11 Mbps wireless (802.11b) products. Wireless communications are protected by 64/128-bit WEP or WPA encryption, for secure data communication.
- 54Mbps Wireless USB Adaptor
- 802.11g, 2.4GHz, 54Mbps compliant - backwards compatible with 802.11b
- Data security including 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES
- Maximum range of 100m indoors (site dependent)
- USB 2.0 interface, USB bus powered
- Supplied with a 100mm USB extension cable
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 12x26x77mm
Manufacturer Part No: NLWL-USB01-A
Newlink NLWL-USB01-A Wireless 11g USB Adapter Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista Drivers:
Newlink NLWL-USB01-A is based on the Realtek 8187L chipset, so you can download RTL8187L windows driver for it.