- PCMCIA card compatible with laptop PCs featuring the relevant connector.
- Compatible with 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 300 Mbps maximum bandwidth.
- 3 built-in antennas to enhance signal reception and emission.
- Product certified by the WiFi Alliance.
- WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) features enabling users to connect to a secure network at the press of a button
- Maximum WPA2/WPA security preventing any malevolent intrusions on the network.
- MultiMedia (content broadcasting) features optimised thanks to WiFi MultiMedia technology
Device Name: Hercules Wireless N LAN (HWNPCM-300)
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_0601&SUBSYS_00701681
Hercules HWNPCM-300 Wireless N PC Card Windows XP, Vista, Win 7 Drivers & Utility,
Download ( 22MB, Version: V3.7 )
1- First, uninstall the previous version of your drivers or your Hercules WiFi Station N utility by clicking Start, Programs (or All Programs ), Hercules, WiFi Station N and Uninstall WiFi Station N.
2- Download the new drivers for your Hercules Wireless N device: Click the download link.
3- Once the download is complete, double-click the installation (.exe) file and follow the instructions provided to install the new version.
[ From Hercules ]