Hercules Wireless N USB Pico (HWNUp-150)
- Data rates of 150 Mbps let you comfortably surf the Internet, and enjoy all kinds of online applications (videos, music, photos).
- The Hercules Wireless N USB Pico key is certified for WPS technology.
- Maximum security (WPA2/WPA) to ensure protection of your WiFi network and keep it safe from any malicious attacks.
- Tested and certified interoperability with 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n WiFi products on the market.
- "Hercules WiFi Station N" software in English, allowing you to easily manage your connection with optimal control.
Device Name: Hercules Wireless N Pico USB
Hardware ID: USB\VID_06F8&PID_E033
Hercules HWNUp-150 Wireless N USB Adapter Windows XP, Vista, Win7 Drivers & Utility,
Download (Version: 6.1, 172 MB)
Support Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit.
1- First, uninstall the previous version of your drivers or your Hercules WiFi Station N utility by clicking Start, Programs (or All Programs ), Hercules, WiFi Station N and Uninstall WiFi Station N.
2- Download the new drivers for your Hercules Wireless N device: Click the download link.
3- Once the download is complete, double-click the installation (.exe) file and follow the instructions provided to install the new version.
[ From Hercules ]