Sony Ericsson MD300 HSDPA/UMTS/EDGE, Mobile Broadband USB Modem.
Support Network: HSDPA 850/1900/2100 MHz; UMTS 850/1900/2100 MHz; EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
Device Name: Sony Ericsson MD300 Wireless Modem
Hardware ID: USB\VID_0FCE&PID_D0CF&MI_03&OS_NT
Download Wireless Manager 5.2.2052.17 and Windows drivers for the MD300 USB modem.
Windows 2000 (SP4), Windows XP (32/64-bit) ,Windows Vista (32/64-bit) ,Window 7 (32/64-bit).
English,Chinese - Simplified, Chinese -Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Check that you have Microsoft .NET 2.0 or greater installed.
- Click on the Download link below and save the file to your hard drive.
- Make sure the MD300 is removed from your computer.
- Browse to the location where the downloaded zip file was stored.
- Double-click the zip file and choose [EXTRACT] to a new/empty folder.
- Run the "setup.exe" file. The Wizard for the Wireless Manager appears. Follow the on-screen instructions. When installation is complete, click Finish. Fully insert the MD300 (with SIM card) into your computer.
- After a few seconds the New Hardware wizard displays and driver software installation takes place.