Wireless Manager application and drivers for MD400 and MD400g USB modems,
Device Name: Sony Ericsson MD400g Mobile Broadband Modem
Hardware ID: USB\VID_0fce&PID_d0e1&MI_01&OS_NT
Device Name: Sony Ericsson MD400 Mobile Broadband Modem
Hardware ID: USB\VID_0fce&PID_d103&MI_01&OS_NT
Download Sony Ericsson MD400/MD400g Mobile Broadband USB Modem Windows Drivers,Wireless Manager:
Download 1, Download 2 (File size: 56.9 Mb)
Wireless Manager Version: 5.3.2076.12
Windows 2000 (SP4), Windows XP (SP2) (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (SP1)(32/64 bit), Windows 7 32/64bit
English,Chinese – Simplified, Chinese -Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Check that you have Microsoft .NET 2.0 or greater package installed.
- Click on the Download link below and save the file to your hard drive.
- Make sure that the MD400 or MD400g is removed from your computer.
- Browse to the location where the downloaded zip file was stored.
- Double-click the zip file and choose [EXTRACT] to a new/empty folder.
- Run the "setup.exe" file. The Wizard for the Wireless Manager displays. Follow the on-screen instructions. When installation is complete, click Finish. Fully insert the MD400 or MD400g (with SIM card) into your computer.
- After a few seconds the New Hardware wizard displays and driver software installation takes place.