ZTE MF628 was officially released in Jan, 2008. The download speed is 7.2M, it is the upgrade version of MF626, MF627. The internal memory of this 3g usb modem is 64MB, it is expandable with MicroSD card (up to 4G), and can be used as modem and memory stick simultaneously.
MF628 is a USB Stick style modem with HSDPA functionality. The size will be 69mm*27mm*12mm.
The modem will include connection manager software inside its memory, and install connection manager automatically on first use of the modem. The automatic installation support Windows 2k(SP4)/XP, Vista and Mac OS. All windows drivers are certified/signed by WHQL.
ZTE MF628 (Also AirCard MF628 ) Specifications:
- Interface type:USB2.0 FULL SPEED
- Frequency:HSDPA/UMTS 2100MHz;EDGE/GPR/GSMS 900/1800/1900MHz
- Transmission:(Max. data rate) 384kbps UL, 7.2Mbps DL
- Memory About 30MB Internal Memory, available to carriers or users. Expandable with MircroSD (Can be used as a memory stick)
- USIM&SIM Standard 6 PIN Interface
- LED Indicating HSDPA/UMTS operating status
- Auto Installation Support
- Antenna Internal antenna
- Rx Diversity Not Support
ZTE MF628 3G USB Modem Windows 7 Driver:
Download 1, Download 2 (3.45MB)
User Guide for Installation of Windows 7 Driver Package for ZTE WCDMA Data Card.
ZTE MF628 HSDPA USB Modem Quick User Guide: Download (PDF)
One thought on “ZTE MF628 3G HSDPA USB Modem (Quad-Band) Windows 7 (32/64bit) Driver, User Guide”
i need software for my zte pci express modern wcdma data card.
Comments are closed.