This HSPA+ device is peak rated at 21Mbps downlink speed; True wireless access to e-mail and the internet on the move; Plugs straight into your USB port for a Plug and Play installation for Windows and MAC Operating Systems. Small, lightweight design. Tri band UMTS; Quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE for true world wide roaming and global connectivity. Three colour LED status indicators. Supports up to 8GB MicroSDHC Memory Card.
- HSDPA/UMTS 850, 1900, 2100 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- HSDPA DL 21Mbps, UMTS DL/UL 384Kbps
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Microsoft Windows and MAC OS compatible
- Compact size 77 x 28 x 12 mm
- Weight 26g
- Idle current approx 100mA, Max 450mA
- Maximum Emitted Power 250mW in 3G, 2W in GSM
PC Software: Connection Manager (11.46MB), 19/11/09, supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7.
MAC Software: Connection Manager (3.02MB), 19/11/09, (MAC OS 10.5 and above is supported, 32 bit only.)
ZTE / Telecom MF668+ 3G USB Modem Quick Start Guide (1.55 MB)
ZTE / Telecom MF668+ 3G USB Modem User Manual.pdf (2.93 MB)
The installation and management software is pre-loaded onto your USB modem. Wait for your system to be fully loaded then insert the modem into your computer and follow the instructions on-screen. You’ll be up and connected in about 5 minutes.
There are three main steps to the installation process:
1. Device insertion; USB drivers are installed by your system;
2. Install shield launches and installs the Connection Manager;
3. Connection Manager launches and continues to install the modem drivers and then initialize the modem;
If nothing happens your system configuration may be preventing Autorun. [Read the User Manual.pdf …]